DERMA-IONX (4 fl.oz)
Derma-IonX isn't like just any other homeopathic treatment either. In fact, in my years of experience in the field. With its unique internal + external approach, the blend of 25 natural homeopathic ingredients in Derma-IonX work together safely, naturally, and powerfully for optimal skin health from the inside out and the outside in.
With its unparalleled formulation, Derma-IonX was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Derma-IonX contains 25 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Three unique potency levels - 10X, 20X, and 30X - provide short, mid, and long-term symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your dog doesn't like is too. Luckily, Derma-IonX's liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Derma-IonX can actually be added to your dog's water undetected!
- Internal + External Uses: In addition to your dog's regular, once daily (in crisis or acute situation twice daily) oral doses, Derma-IonX can be applied topically using the provided spray applicator on problem areas for added relief as needed.
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for dogs and puppies. Instead, Derma-IonX uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your dog has been struggling with irritated skin symptoms, now is the time to take charge!
How to use Derma-IonX
Serve product directly into your dog's mouth, perhaps using a plastic dropper (not included). Do not touch the dropper to anything other than the product. When dispensing, squirt the homeopathic liquid into your dog's mouth without touching the dropper to the mouth. If you do touch your dog's mouth, make sure to wash the dropper after use.
If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your dog's bowl using the measuring cup. Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness.
External Use: pour undiluted Derma-IonX directly into the spray bottle. Part the coat of your dog at the affected area and spray 2-6 times daily.
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
Derma-IonX is formulated with active ingredients that have been selected based on their traditional use in homeopathic medicine, as found in the Homeopathic Materia Medica, for self-limiting conditions.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Derma-IonX are:
Agaricus muscarius HPUS, Alumina HPUS, Anagallis arvensis HPUS, Antimonium tartaricum HPUS, Apis mellifica HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Arsenicum iodatum HPUS, Bovista HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Dolichos pruriens HPUS, Euphrasia officinalis HPUS, Fagopyrum esculentum HPUS, Graphites HPUS, Kali muriaticum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Oleander HPUS, Petroleum HPUS, Pix liquida HPUS, Radium bromatum (20X and 30X) HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Selenium metallicum HPUS, Silicea HPUS, Sulphur HPUS, Thuja occidentalis HPUS, Urtica urens HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X (unless otherwise indicated).