Anxietrex (4 fl.oz)
Now more people realizing they don't need to choose between a safe option or an effective one for their dogs. You truly can have it all!
Anxietrex relieves anxiousness while targeting problematic symptoms like irritability, nervous tremors, restlessness, upset stomach, and vomiting. And without any harsh chemical drugs? There's no risk of negative side-effects like those common to other medications.
Anxietrex’s safety also makes it an excellent choice where a gentle approach is most important. Unlike many treatments, it's even safe for puppies and for added relief alongside the prescription medications your dog may already be taking. And yet? As safe and gentle as Anxietrex is, it works powerfully against symptoms, too.
Anxietrex isn't like just any other homeopathic treatment either. In fact, with its multi-symptom-targeted blend, the 21 natural homeopathic ingredients in Anxietrex work together safely, naturally, and powerfully for optimal relief from anxiousness.
Anxietrex was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Anxietrex contains 21 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Three unique potency levels - 10X, 30X, and LM1 - provide short, mid, and long-term symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your dog doesn't like are too. Luckily, Anxietrex’s liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Anxietrex can actually be added to your dog's water undetected!
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for dogs and puppies. Instead, Anxietrex uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your dog has been struggling with anxiousness, now is the time to take charge!
- Wide Spectrum Relief: Nervousness, Separation Anxiety, Shyness, Irritability, Erratic Behavior
- Recommended For: Changes in the Home, Changes in Routine, Shyness, Fear, Behavioral Issues
- Safe, Natural & Free from Negative Side-Effects.
- One Month Supply Per Bottle Each 4oz bottle is a one month supply for pets up to 90lb!
Aconitum napellus HPUS, Alfalfa HPUS, Argentum nitricum HPUS, Arsenicum album HPUS, Aurum metallicum HPUS, Avena sativa HPUS, Baryta carbonica HPUS, Calcarea phosphorica HPUS, Chamomilla HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS, Glonoinum HPUS, Humulus lupulus HPUS, Ignatia amara HPUS, Kali arsenicosum HPUS, Kali phosphoricum HPUS, Muriaticum acidum HPUS, Natrum phosphoricum HPUS, Passiflora incarnata HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Staphysagria HPUS, Stramonium HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
CAUTION: As an OTC medicine, Anxietrex is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.