New Formulation! ARTHRO-IONX (4 oz) Pain Relief for Dogs and Cats any size.
- Safe – even for young pets, sensitive pets, and for added relief alongside prescription medications
- Natural homeopathic medicine with no risky chemicals
- Easy-Serve Formulation mustard seed sized micro-pellets have a pleasant semi-sweet flavor that make serving simpler than ever. Serve directly by hand or mix in wet food.
- OTC homeopathic medicine provides safe, yet powerful joint and mobility pain relief in pets
- Relief from joint and mobility pain caused by elbow dysplasia, cruciate ligament problems, joint overuse, old age, injury, deformity, disease, infection, obesity, or genetic predisposition
- With None of the Negative Side-Effects – won't cause nausea, vomiting, and kidney, liver, or adrenal gland damage
Joint and mobility pain, hip pain, genetic defect, infection, and injury are all common, can all cause pain and impairment, and are all tremendously hard for a loving owner to watch their dog struggle through. Sometimes gradual, other times sudden, difficulty with stairs, romping around the yard, jumping up to lay with you, or even simply walking at all - their fearful avoidance of all these things are consequences of joint pain that are almost as difficult for you to bear as they for your dog. Arthro-iONX targets problematic joint pain symptoms, without any harsh chemicals.Every dog deserves a chance at a full, happy life!
Arthro-iONX was developed for optimal strength, safety, and ease of use:
- Multi-Ingredient: While many homeopathic medicines contain just one or two homeopathic ingredients; Arthro-iONX contains 23 for optimal relief and a far wider range of symptom coverage.
- Multi-Potency: Three unique potency levels - 10X, 20X, and 30X - provide short, mid, and long-term symptom relief.
- Liquid Formulation: Pills and powders are a pain, and disguising tastes your dog doesn't like is too. Luckily, Arthro-iONX's liquid formulation is free of added flavors, colors, or odors. Arthro-iONX can actually be added to your dog's water undetected!
- Internal + External Uses: In addition to your dog's regular, twice daily oral doses, Arthro-iONX can be applied topically to problem areas for added relief as needed.
- Gentle Water Base: While inexpensive, the alcohol base common to many liquid homeopathics can be irritating to the body and unsafe for dogs and puppies. Instead, Arthro-iONX uses a purified, ionized, mineral water base for optimal safety and delivery to the body.
If your dog has been struggling with painful joints, now is the time to take charge!
HOW TO USE ARTHRO-IONX
Serve product directly into your pet's mouth by hand. If dispensing directly into the mouth is not convenient, you can put the solution into your pet's bowl using the measuring cup. Make sure to use non-metallic objects, as the metal can change the product's effectiveness.
After opening: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, along with prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Use with 60 days after opening.
The active homeopathic ingredients used to create Arthro-iONX are:
Actaea spicata HPUS, Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS, Arnica montana HPUS, Bellis perennis HPUS, Bryonia HPUS, Calcarea fluorica HPUS, Causticum HPUS, Cimicifuga racemosa HPUS, Formicum acidum HPUS, Hepar sulphuris calcareum HPUS, Hypericum perforatum HPUS, Lithium carbonicum HPUS, Magnesia phosphorica HPUS, Phosphorus HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Pulsatilla HPUS, Rhus toxicodendron HPUS, Ruta graveolens HPUS, Salicylicum acidum HPUS, Sepia HPUS, Silica HPUS, Sulphur HPUS
The letter "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Each of the above ingredients contains equal volumes of 10X, 20X, and 30X.
Caution: As an OTC medicine, Arthro-iONX is not intended to replace any medications prescribed by your veterinarian.