Arthro Chews for small dogs (60-counts). Healthy Joint & Mobility
Arthro-IonX is the solution for the symptoms of dog arthritis and hip dysplasia. Our chew makes it easy for dogs to enjoy safe, daily support from arthritis symptoms, including aches, inflammation, pain, soreness, stiffness and swelling. Our formula simultaneously supports helps support joint function and mobility.
When it comes to your pet's wellness, many veterinarians now recognize the need for holistic treatment. Formulated to safely and naturally relieve your pet's joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and inflammation, With a potent, clinically-researched blend of nutrients, Arthro Chews provide pets with beneficial support that’s safe and natural. No harsh chemical drugs and none of their risks! Just a delicious, naturally-flavored chew treat and support for your pet’s healthy joints, cartilage, bones, muscles, immunity, and mobility.
- Joint Comfort & Mobility: support with glucosamine and MSM, and perna canaliculus
- Cartilage Building, Repair, and Defense: support with perna canaliculus, manganese, vitamin C, and chondroitin
- Tasty, naturally-flavored soft chewsmake administering beneficial nutrients simple
- No harsh chemicals or their risks
Med-Large Dogs Product Facts:
Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 1000mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000mg
- Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel) 600mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100mg
- dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 IU
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 24mg
- Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 10mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract 5mg
- L-Glutathione 2mg
- Selenium (Na Selenite) 0.002mg
GlycOmega™ is a trademark of Aroma New Zealand Ltd.
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, duck flavor, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
For use in dogs only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.