OMNIA - skin nutrition supplement (30 capsules)
Omnia is comprised of proven ingredients to protect against cell damage, promote skin cell growth, fulfill nutrient deficiency and promote youthful aging. Additionally, it contains minerals, collagen and natural moisturizers to help improve the structure, function and appearance of skin tissue
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OMNIA:
- Enhanced collagen production
- Fewer wrinkles
- Smoother skin texture
- More youthful appearance
- Noticeable radiance
MAIN INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and fibronectin through egg bioactive growth factors •Supports skin cell growth thanks to a unique source of - Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) - Lysyl Oxidase (LOX)
- Helps to link small collagen and elastin fibers together for longer and stronger fibers.
- Defends against photo-aging and UVB exposure to the skin
- Fights mild skin inflammation through antioxidants
- Provides amino acids for creating the structures of healthy skin
RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS
- Promotes ideal texture and moisture level of aging skin
- Improves skin conditions
- Supports glowing and healthy skin
Improves skin moisture, structure, smoothness and helps promote healthy skin cell regeneration. Also forms strong protein structures in the hair for optimal texture, fullness and strength.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- L-Cysteine Amino Acid
- Fish Collagen
ADDITIONAL POWERFUL INGREDIENT COMPLEXES:
The following complexes contain a unique blend of natural moisturizers, vitamins, antioxidants, plant extracts and minerals to assist in the health of skin, hair and nails.
ANTIOXIDANT AND BOTANICAL BLEND Supports improved blood circulation, which ensures vital nutrients are delivered to the skin. Helps protect from environmental damage and biological aging. Contains necessary minerals for hair and nail health. A deficiency of zinc and magnesium can cause hair loss and skin irritation.
- Grape Seed Extract
- Zinc and Magnesium
SUPER VITAMIN B COMPLEX
Contains necessary nutrients for the health of skin, hair and nails. Deficiencies in particular B vitamins can result in hair loss, nail changes, dry skin and pigmentation.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Suggested For Adult Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules a day.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
CONTAINS EGGS, FISH AND SOY WARNING: Avoid this product if you are allergic to eggs, fish or soy. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medications or if you have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat. Do not use if seal is broken